Stuffed Tomatoes January 04 2017, 0 Comments
4 servings, half a tomato eachINGREDIENTS
3 tsp toasted pine nuts
Chiffonade of basil
1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
1 tsp pesto
3 Tbs freshly grated Parmesan or Pecorino
Santa Maria Rub
- Combine ingredients except olive oil and tomatoes.
- Cut tops off tomatoes, remove inner seeds and give a good shake over sink.
- Set upright, cutting 1/4 inch of bottom of tomatoes so they stand properly, if necessary.
- Fill with mixture, drizzle with 1-2 tsp olive oil per tomato.
- Heat in 375 oven for 10 minutes and serve.