1 whole ham, bone in or boneless, spiral cut works too
1 cup Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp. dijon mustard or whole grain mustard
1 oz. Salmon Rub
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Score your ham, with cross hatch pattern do not go to deep but deep enough where the flavor will penetrate the ham. If you are using a spiral ham disregard this step. Add a little orange juice in a pan set the ham in the pan and cook for 1-1/2 hours.
3. Reduce the balsamic by half on the stove top, be careful not to scorch. Once reduced, mix together mustard & maple balsamic.
4. Remove ham from oven, turn heat up to 350 and glaze ham with mustard/balsamic mixture.
4. Sprinkle Salmon rub over the ham and continue to cook for another 45 minutes to an hour. Glazing every so often, if needed. Ham is done when internal temperature has hit 165 and is nicely glazed.