Growing up in Pasadena, California, we used to love going to Clearman's Northwoods Inn for a delicious meal. The salads were served family style; we loved the tangy, tart yet savory preparation of the Purple Cabbage Slaw. This is our Drizzle take on an iconic salad!
- 1⁄2 cup Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 cup Drizzle Barrel Aged Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Drizzle All Purpose Spice Blend
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 head purple cabbage, very thinly sliced
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, spice blend, and pepper and in a bowl. Pour over cabbage; chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.