· 1 pound ground chicken
· 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. Thai or Vietnamese fish sauce
· 4 tablespoons Drizzle Lemongrass Mint Balsamic
· 1/4 cup good-quality soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon lime juice
· 2 teaspoons peanut butter, chunky or smooth
· 4 tablespoons Drizzle Garlic Olive Oil
1· 2 garlic cloves, chopped
· 1 medium carrot, diced
· 8 canned water chestnuts, chopped
· 2 green onions, chopped
· 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
· 1 or 2 jalapeño chiles, chopped
· 3/4 cup finely diced cucumber
· 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts, chopped
· 12 lettuce-leaf "cups," using iceberg or butter lettuce, or a mix
1. Mix chicken with 1 tbsp. fish sauce and 4 tbsp. Lemongrass Mint Balsamic in a small bowl; set aside. In another small bowl, stir soy sauce with lime juice, peanut butter, and remaining 1 tsp. fish sauce until smooth; set sauce aside.
2. Heat a large frying pan (not nonstick) over medium-high heat. Swirl in Garlic Olive Oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add chicken and cook, stirring and breaking up chunks, until no longer pink, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Add carrot, water chestnuts, green onions, lemongrass, and chiles and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 1 minute more. Add cucumber and peanuts and stir to combine. Add salt to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl.
3. To eat, Drizzle some Lemongrass Mint Balsamic on a lettuce cup. Top with chicken mixture, fold up, and eat with your hands.